• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I stayed up til around 4 AM last week writing a paper and I was certain that the paper was incoherent and made no sense because I was so exhausted. Was hoping for a C.

Got an A-:cool:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I've got just one exam to go for the year, it is on Thursday and all multiple choice. Can't wait to have that behind me so I can completely relax and get into a much better work-life balance.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
A Big. Fat. Obnoxiously Persistent Headache.

it's been a while since I couldn't kill one of these things. I've got 1500mg of painkiller in me right now. I think I'm finally just now getting over a mild albeit week-long headcold, so I dunno if it's related. I'm thinking it's either malnourishment or caffeine withdraws. It's quarter to 3am and I'm honestly considering a burger run.

Also I slept literally all day. Like I haven't been awake for 12 hours and my mood is thoroughly pissy.

Ninja

Well well well
Just set up the Christmas tree and decorated the interior of the living room. Got a couple more things to hang up and I'll post some pictures.

Also excited about taking my dog with me till the pet store to get some food.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My wife is Filipino, Christmas is a HUGE thing for them and some even start decorating when the "ber" months start.

I don't mind it! My favorite time of the year. I don't decorate outside until the day after Thanksgiving though.
Makes sense now lol

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm trying to find a way to cope with a close friend completely shutting me out for seemingly no reason, but... idk, I think it's hitting me a lot harder than they think it is and I don't know how to deal with it. Apologizing doesn't seem to work, reaching out doesn't work... I don't want things to end just because they won't tell me why they seem to hate me all of a sudden. I'm honestly getting worried.

This friend, if you're reading this, I hope you know that I really do care and me trying to get in touch with you is because I value our friendship, and I am sincerely sorry if I have done anything to wrong you. I'm not trying to annoy you, I just want answers. I deserve that much at least.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I have yet do do anything with my obsession, I am starting to believe it is an unhealthy obsession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom