• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Next Tuesday (after Halloween), there's a Zelda Trivia night with a live Zelda cover band, and no cover charge. Winning prize is free tickets to the Symphony of the Goddess, and all attendees get a discounted rate. Consider me in!

2nd day playing Mario Odyssey, and I’ve killed bowser already. I’m a bit disappointed with the length tbh.

Hi I'M m brand new. I'm playing botw right now I was seal surfing and was hit with a shock arrow when I went back I cannot find my hylian shield. Please tell me I can get another one. Thank you for listening

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hi I'M m brand new. I'm playing botw right now I was seal surfing and was hit with a shock arrow when I went back I cannot find my hylian shield. Please tell me I can get another one. Thank you for listening
Follow this guide to uncover a hidden merchant that sells rare items. It can be quite lengthy, though.

PS You'll need 3000 rupees to buy the Hylian Shield back.

Ninja

Well well well
Writing down my list for Xmas shopping. Giving myself a $200-300 budget for about nine people. Going to be tough but I believe through my lord and savior Amazon Prime, I can get it done. :)

original.gif

I LOVE YOU ALISSA!!

Aku

Have some stuff I want to free myself of. It's not so much the sheer amount, as I don't really have much stuff overall, but that it is kind of emotional to do and it overwhelms me mentally. Our apartment complex used to give us storage spaces, but new management says they don't want to have to pay for fire insurance for them (even though they have been there 40 + years and are surrounded by friggen cinderblock. It's aggravating because they were stated on the lease for us to have, yet they still take them away anyway.

All of the stuff is now in my two closets, but if want to have room, I have to go through it all...

Ninja

Well well well
Trying to find a used copy of Nier Automata. Heard some great things about it and I’m excited to play a new game.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom