• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I usually don't read books a lot, but now I have this weird desire to read a good, thrilling fantasy novel that would keep me interested and keep me on the edge of my seat while reading it. But I don't know any fantasy novels that would fit in the category, apart the usual Harry Potters and Lord of the rings and such, but they don't really interest me much.
Tough and annoying spot to be in right now.
The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie is a great fantasy novel, although it's not exactly high fantasy. There are no elves or dwarves, but there is magic and barbarians and stuff. It's pretty good, I'd recommend it.

I usually don't read books a lot, but now I have this weird desire to read a good, thrilling fantasy novel that would keep me interested and keep me on the edge of my seat while reading it. But I don't know any fantasy novels that would fit in the category, apart the usual Harry Potters and Lord of the rings and such, but they don't really interest me much.
Tough and annoying spot to be in right now.

You could give the Seventh Tower series a go by Garth Nix. I read the. When i was very young, they had some nice comedic moments and some nifty fantasy ideas.

I cant remember much about them but maybe theyre worth a go of you wanna avoid LotR and HP.

Hot chocolate for you! You have to make it!

DSCN2338-300x225.jpg

Rip Spirit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom