• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I met a weeb today. He had a huge PowerPoint presentation on ‘joe joe anime’ for a speaking and listening assessment. I nearly fell asleep during it.

Ninja

Well well well
Can’t wait for my weekend to start. Today is my Friday! We have great service to a guest and they came back and gave me a bottle of Don Julio Tequila. Score!

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I have been wondering and thinking that if there is Secret Santa event this Christmas, should I take part in it? I want to, but I'm also little scared...

Ninja

Well well well
I have been wondering and thinking that if there is Secret Santa event this Christmas, should I take part in it? I want to, but I'm also little scared...

I certainly hope so! That'd be awesome, I'd love to contribute.

Nothing too particular on my mind, just enjoying my days off after a long week. Also wondering about the science behind the lava lamp I was given the other day. :eek:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I certainly hope so! That'd be awesome, I'd love to contribute.

Nothing too particular on my mind, just enjoying my days off after a long week. Also wondering about the science behind the lava lamp I was given the other day. :eek:
Is it just a regular lava lamp? They contain two liquids one is mainly water the other is a wax. The heat from the lamp causes the wax to become less dense than the water which causes it to rise and when it loses the heat energy it becomes more dense again and sinks to the bottom once more.

Ninja

Well well well
Is it just a regular lava lamp? They contain two liquids one is mainly water the other is a wax. The heat from the lamp causes the wax to become less dense than the water which causes it to rise and when it loses the heat energy it becomes more dense again and sinks to the bottom once more.

Amazing. I knew they must of remained the same over all these years. Also, I really like your new Avatar and the spooky changes compared to your old one. :D

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Amazing. I knew they must of remained the same over all these years. Also, I really like your new Avatar and the spooky changes compared to your old one. :D
Why thank you. I put Photoshop on the new computer recently so I have been enjoying that.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My Uni classes are finished for the year now. I've just got two exams left (one on Thursday and one in early next month) and then I have summer break until I start Uni in Japan next April. The past three years for me have been nothing but work almost, so I can't wait for some time to reflect and relax. There is so much I want to do with my friends before I move overseas so it is going to be a great summer I think.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Not gonna lie, since it appears you can dress Peach up in a variety of darling outfits, I am, for the first time, genuinely tempted to buy Mario Odyssey.

Look at her in that coat and tights, laa. Is there anything more precious?

nvH7T1E.png

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Not gonna lie, since it appears you can dress Peach up in a variety of darling outfits, I am, for the first time, genuinely tempted to buy Mario Odyssey.

Look at her in that coat and tights, laa. Is there anything more precious?

nvH7T1E.png

We both know who will be pleased to hear about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom