• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
Always good to travel @Jimmu so many of us would be lucky for that opportunity!

For me, I'm debating between a few web hosting choices and Wordpress plans. I'd rather pay month to month than be billed for an entire year up front.

I'm one half of a couple, kind of, now which is weird.

I hadnt noticed but with all the troubles i've had going on recently, i'd stopped thinking about relationships and being part of one, so now i've got to rewrap my mind around the concept which feels pretty daunting.

At least we're into a few things the same to start out with.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yesterday was National Coming Out Day. In response to a girl I know telling most of my school that she was gay, I took it upon myself to face my fears and told quite a few people at my school that I was bisexual, which marked my second time ever telling anybody IRL (the first having been my best friend back home, which was only in response to him telling me he was bi as well). They were all surprised, of course, but didn't say anything mean or disrespectful, they were all really encouraging and then one of my friends who I told came out as bi to me later on that day. I still don't feel like I'm ready to come out publicly yet, beyond that group of friends, and I still have yet to tell my family, but that was an extremely important second step, and I think I am very close to possessing the courage to come out publicly.

If anything, I'm glad my environment is so supportive and respectful about these kinds of things. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I'm ready to accept that it's who I am!

In other news, yesterday also marked the four-year anniversary of my username, Mellow Ezlo. I've changed it a couple times since I started using it, but I always go back. So that's fun.

Ninja

Well well well
I'm one half of a couple, kind of, now which is weird.

I hadnt noticed but with all the troubles i've had going on recently, i'd stopped thinking about relationships and being part of one, so now i've got to rewrap my mind around the concept which feels pretty daunting.

At least we're into a few things the same to start out with.

Keep us updated. I’m so excited for you!

Next paycheck I’m going to invest some money into my website. Thinking of the best plan to make some money off of it.

I’m debating whether I should buy replacement joycons, as my current ones are broken (completely my fault, they’re loose as I put them on upside-down first day I got them. Also, the control stick is messed up, so it’s always going to the right.). I want to play Odyssey without Mario running in circles. They’re £70 though, and I’m not sure I want to pay that much for a controller...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I got my new phone today. I have had windows phones for so long I feel sullied and gross using this Android device. I hope I get used to it soon.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
My Wii U has the "blinking blue light of death" and I'm trying to fix it, and my mom is hella mad. Anyone know how to fix it?

Ninja

Well well well
Debating whether I should have this beer after an epic workout and meal.

I’ve seen commercials for Sam Adams Octoberfest and bought me a few bottles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom