• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Awesomeeeeee!! I hope you have the best time :) Message me if you have any questions at all and I'll try and help you out.

I'm being flown down to Canberra on Thursday for an interview, pretty nervous but hopefully it goes well.

Thank you will do.

Good luck with your interview.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I keep wondering how the world is going to end.

I should probably just go to bed.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Lemme see...
1. Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire goes live today.
2. I'm visiting my parents this weekend.
3. Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire goes live today.
4. I'm getting a new otterbox today.
5. Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire goes live today.
6. It's almost the weekend.
7. Did I mention that Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire goes live in about an hour?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Lemme see...
1. Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire goes live today.
2. I'm visiting my parents this weekend.
3. Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire goes live today.
4. I'm getting a new otterbox today.
5. Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire goes live today.
6. It's almost the weekend.
7. Did I mention that Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire goes live in about an hour?

LOL OH is that today? Thanks for warning me to stay off the server for the next few weeks XD

Ninja

Well well well
Applied for a job that a close friend referred me to. My workload at my current job, is too damn high, for the salary I get paid for. This would still involve food and beverage, but at a more corporate setting with a large gaming company. Even if its a small paycut, I would give it a shot.

Damn adulting.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It has been a long and stressful two weeks. I've had so much on for work and uni that I've had pretty much zero time to stop and think about anything :/ Next week is looking to be a bit more clear so I should be able to return to usual life (not being a ball of stress) and get a few things done here that I've been meaning to do too. I can't wait for summer break (this time next month I'll have finished my last class and be starting my 5 month long break).

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
with your feet in the air and your feet on the ground
try this trick and spin it, yeah
your head will collapse if there's nothing in it
and you'll ask yourself
" where is my Mind?"
where is my mind?
where is my mind?
way out in the water, see it swimming.

that song is the officially the small penis song. it was in both The Movie We Don't Talk About and Observe and Report. I think that is what Seth Rogen thought at least

I havent gotten a haircut since 2012 and I'm actually kind of nervous to get one today. Been wanting to, and I do want to, but it's just such a weird thought to be parting with so much hair all at once. Intend to donate ~24 inches, at least. I guess in media, cutting of the hair, is symbolic of a personal transformation, which I suppose is true. Nervous rambling.

Ninja

Well well well
Changing up the lifting routine, getting very bored of what I have now. My new routine will be 4 days on, 1 day off, high volume. Super excited to see how this goes.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom