• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have thought of the perfect pumpkin for Halloween! I thought I knew what I was doing already but this new idea is even better!

Night Owl

~Momentai
Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

Sigh, this constant rain has me feeling very bored. And Classes dtart tomorrow

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Rescued a hedgehog outside the gym which had fallen from a wall into the car park. It wasn't hurt fortunately but we moved it into some nearby shrubbery so it would be safe.

I would have taken a picture of how kawaii it was but it was too dark.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just finished my 7:30-3 shift at one job and am headed back to the other to work until 10 now. I'm starting to feel exhausted from my schedule the past few weeks, I can't wait for the holidays to come at me.

Ninja

Well well well
I just finished my 7:30-3 shift at one job and am headed back to the other to work until 10 now. I'm starting to feel exhausted from my schedule the past few weeks, I can't wait for the holidays to come at me.

I feel ya. I'm finally getting a day off after 11 straight 12 hour shifts the other week, and another 9 straight last week. Hope you get some downtime soon brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom