• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Sweet arachnid-induced dreams Deus...
Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs Pugs

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Our cat went missing tonight. We've only had him for about two months, and it's a scary world outside for small animals like him. He was so well behaved and playful, I haven't had a pet in years so I was so excited when we adopted him. We've posted an ad, so I really really hope somebody finds him, he was my little buddy. :(

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
aww hope you find the lil guy! Theos got Vets.... in half an hour gonna be tryna keep him occupied

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Gonna go to the new ramen bar again with my friendo tonight. Hope it's as good as the first time. I'm gonna have an extra portion of noodles!

Ninja

Well well well
I did some lifting yesterday but I couldn't find the weights I was gonna use so I settled for weights that were 10 pounds heavier because they were all I could find. And now I ache today and not in a good way, in a "I was a dumbass and strained my muscles" sort of way. umu

Maximum uwu, good job!

It's always cool to push your limits in ways you don't intend. I'm leaving soon to workout legs, wish me luck. :P

On my mind, hmm, well, gym and what to eat after.

I tried to make a microwave cake, it burnt (I'm pretty sure it was on fire, there was thick smoke), I made another and it tasted absolutely disgusting.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I did some lifting yesterday but I couldn't find the weights I was gonna use so I settled for weights that were 10 pounds heavier because they were all I could find. And now I ache today and not in a good way, in a "I was a dumbass and strained my muscles" sort of way. umu

Good to hear you are lifting. Though injuries will set you back longer than not lifting heavy enough for one session.

Going for the lynel look?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Our cat went missing tonight. We've only had him for about two months, and it's a scary world outside for small animals like him. He was so well behaved and playful, I haven't had a pet in years so I was so excited when we adopted him. We've posted an ad, so I really really hope somebody finds him, he was my little buddy. :(
Update: we heard him meowing outside our door this morning. The little guy was able to find his way home after all! <3

Maximum uwu, good job!
UMU

Good to hear you are lifting. Though injuries will set you back longer than not lifting heavy enough for one session.
Yeah I feel dumb about it especially since the weights I was looking for ended up being in an obvious spot. u//m//u

Going for the lynel look?
I laughed harder at this than I should have. Also, n-no...? :goron:

Also, I'm happy to hear you found your cat, @Mellow Ezlo.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Day 3 of 9 straight 12 hour closing shifts. Avenge me friends.... AVENGE ME!
e7526724f6df0f351382455ccbe29454445f89e04d314f7bf1769c52bb013efe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom