• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
I got a PS4 today. I bought Nier for it but they didn't have The Last of Us remastered in stock unfortunately which was one of the other games I really wanted to play.

I'm sure you can download it digitally. However, I do like collecting the physical copies for display purposes...

Congrats though!

Ninja

Well well well
There is something glorious about spending an hour washing, detailing, and washing your car after a few weeks.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
So happy right now! We are on road back home with our new puppy. It 's literally the cutest thing ever!

Reactions: Dio

Ninja

Well well well
In the words of Eric Cartman, toilet time is the last bastion of American freedom.

#gettingmypaidtimeoff
#mybody #mytemple

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm driving out of town for three days to see the Metallica concert and spend some time with my family who I don't see very often. My sister is 8 1/2 months along, so a part of me is hoping she'll go into labour while I'm there, but I don't wanna get my hopes up too high.

Definitely looking forward to having a couple days off next week! My work schedule is hectic as hell, so it'll be nice to have some time to just chill and hang out with my family.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Puppies are such a hassle sometimes. I don't remember our old dog being this much worrying and tiny bit annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom