• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I wish the Fire Emblem Fates characters were in Awakening instead because i like them but haaaaaate Fates's story. Whereas i'm not fussed about the Awakening crew so i wouldnt mind them being in the worse games.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Today was long but still wonderfull day.
We went to visit the kennel to look for puppies, and oh my goodness they were so cute. They didn't do much besides sleeping and waking up sometimes to check us. The kennel owner was very nice and talkative women with a lot of humor. We had some good time chatting together about dogs. Before we left we paid the reservation fee for the puppy and a puppy package ready. Now we just need to wait about week and half before we can go and pick one. Well worth of long, 12 hour trip it took to go there and back home.
I will post some pictures later, after I finish watching this streaming.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My cousin has given birth to her baby girl 15 weeks early. Hopefully she'll be ok. It's going to be quite a challenging time ahead for them but I hope that they can pull through it alright.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
What is my destiny? Everyone has a reason as to why they are born, so what's mine? This perplexed me for a while, but I found out what my calling in life is. That reason is my boyfriend, @DekuNut made me smile for the first time in forever, when I first met him.

My destiny, was and is to be with him, to spend my life with him, to travel across the world (or at least the U.S.) with him, to get married, to live life together, to contemplate on whether or not having children together is a good idea or not.

The point is, I was empty before I met Deku, now I feel alive. Whenever I think of my future, I groan to myself, but when I think of my future with him, tears come to my eyes as I smile. It was truly meant to be.

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
What is my destiny? Everyone has a reason as to why they are born, so what's mine? This perplexed me for a while, but I found out what my calling in life is. That reason is my boyfriend, @DekuNut made me smile for the first time in forever, when I first met him.

My destiny, was and is to be with him, to spend my life with him, to travel across the world (or at least the U.S.) with him, to get married, to live life together, to contemplate on whether or not having children together is a good idea or not.

The point is, I was empty before I met Deku, now I feel alive. Whenever I think of my future, I groan to myself, but when I think of my future with him, tears come to my eyes as I smile. It was truly meant to be.
so thats how you found this site

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada, was in my town today to speak at a fundraiser event. Unfortunately, I got slammed at work and thus couldn't leave to go see him. Later on in the night, a few members of his security team came in to order food, and I found out that they were ordering something for him as well, though he didn't come into the restaurant himself. So, basically, I made the Prime Minister's dinner tonight. Guess that's something to be stoked about.

Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada, was in my town today to speak at a fundraiser event. Unfortunately, I got slammed at work and thus couldn't leave to go see him. Later on in the night, a few members of his security team came in to order food, and I found out that they were ordering something for him as well, though he didn't come into the restaurant himself. So, basically, I made the Prime Minister's dinner tonight. Guess that's something to be stoked about.

Is he the cool guy who falls down stairs at parties?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Thinkin about whether or not they'd update Fairy Tail's art style in the 2018 anime adaption, like they did with the 2014 one. Also excited to hear the new music they come up with. Fairy Tail has been on my mind a lot lately since it ended recently.
Probably just me, but Fairy Tail seems to "end" a lot only to come back. Wtf is going in in fairy tail world o_O

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Probably just me, but Fairy Tail seems to "end" a lot only to come back. Wtf is going in in fairy tail world o_O
Anime adaptions rarely ever cover the whole thing in one go. The manga finally ended recently, and there will be a third and final anime to cover the final two arcs of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom