• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'm thinking I'm just going to buy a wii u and play BotW on that. No stores will ever have a switch, and I don't want to pay some scalper an extra 200$ plus shipping to wait another week for one.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm thinking I'm just going to buy a wii u and play BotW on that. No stores will ever have a switch, and I don't want to pay some scalper an extra 200$ plus shipping to wait another week for one.
This is exactly what I think I'm going to do too. The Wii U has several really good games on it that I want to play anyway, as opposed to the two or three that the Switch currently offers. I'll probably look into picking up a Switch next summer, when the library is bigger (Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will both be out by then).

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
This is exactly what I think I'm going to do too. The Wii U has several really good games on it that I want to play anyway, as opposed to the two or three that the Switch currently offers. I'll probably look into picking up a Switch next summer, when the library is bigger (Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will both be out by then).
I'm currently enjoying BotW and Splatoon, so I think I'll be fine without the switch for a while :D

Ninja

Well well well
I'm currently enjoying BotW and Splatoon, so I think I'll be fine without the switch for a while :D

That's what I did. Couldn't find a Switch for the life of me, went to and called about six different stores. So I just bought a used Wii U and BOTW. We are years away from a new Zelda title and I'll probably get the Switch then. Unless Smash Bros or Pokémon Switch get announced..

Wondering if there is an unwritten rule about not watching gore anime 5 minutes after waking up.

Nah, perfectly normal. :)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Just beat StarCraft 2. The ending felt kinda bittersweet. Then again, Raynor's my favorite character, and I can't think of any realistic ending for him that isn't.

Ninja

Well well well
After a corporate visit and a series of 12-15 hour shifts, today being my Friday is amazing, and I can't wait to get home, work out, and start the middle trials.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I've made a lot of new friends since I came back here full time. :) And I've finally got the ball rolling for college and orientation is this week! It's really been good for me and for the first time I feel really confident about my life and my future.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I've made a lot of new friends since I came back here full time. :) And I've finally got the ball rolling for college and orientation is this week! It's really been good for me and for the first time I feel really confident about my life and my future.

The forums are a better place with you around, glad you are having fun here and making new friends. And of course as I have already told you before it is great your life is taking a positive direction now.

My cats brought in some guts, possibly from a bird or large rat. I trod in them, they were cold and felt like a slug.

0/10, don't recommend.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It is absolutely pissing it down with rain. I can hear it loud and clear. One of my favourite sounds.

Some people get seasonal depression when they don't get enough sunlight but I get the opposite. I feel great when it is dark and the rain brings a smile to my face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom