• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Three days ago, one of my IRL friends (albeit someone I've only seen once since high school) came out as trans. Today, someone else that I know IRL (wouldn't exactly call them a friend, though) came out as trans as well. This makes 7 people that I know IRL who have come out as trans just in the past 2 years. It's great knowing that people are finally starting to really be comfortable with and accepting of who they are. These are people I've known for a long time, so I'm really proud of them all for coming out of their shell and being who they truly are.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't know why spiders with long thin legs think it is acceptable to be in my room at this hour or any ****ing hour. I got the bastard but I am not going to be able to sleep for a while.

Ninja

Well well well
I have finally decided on what I am going to do for this years Halloween pumpkin! It is going to be glorious.

Do tell! We did the classic puking pumpkin last year. Wish there was a way to preserve the damned things though, I hate waiting until the last week of October.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do tell! We did the classic puking pumpkin last year. Wish there was a way to preserve the damned things though, I hate waiting until the last week of October.
I did a pug one the year before last and a Ganon one last year. This year's one is a surprise and you'll have to wait for Halloween to see it in the picture thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom