• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My mind is like a trampoline. It's perfectly symmetrical and logical, with a dark center, and no practical purpose. You thought I was going to include bouncing in that analogy, didn't you?

I gotta be honest i was kinda expecting bouncing to be in there but you did spring logical on, trampolines are illogically logical

{edit} nice sig

Djinn

and Tonic
Today at work I had a hotdog wrapped in bacon, wrapped in cheese and dipped in root beer. It was amazing
That actually sounds like the kind of thing where you could feasibly calculate how much shorter you life will be after eating it.

"This double bacon wrapped pork burger with an inner layer of jalapeno easy cheese, batter fried onion rings and tomatoes, and served between two donuts with a side order of bbq sauce will take away exactly 6 days and 19 minutes from your over all lifespan"

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I'm running out things to draw and I don't really have any partical subject to choose from. I have a folder from which I choose what to draw and I fill it over time with things I find to draw them later, but it's getting kinda empty.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I was so happy to see sweet sweet grey clouds blocking out the sun this morning. It has been horrible here and I hope this signifies the end of it.
When I returned from gym today it was raining for a while and we had thunder. I was so happy. Unfortunately that flamy bastard up in the sky returned shortly after.....:right:

Reactions: Dio
How heartbroken i am about Metroid that i cant enjoy 2 new game reveals.

metroidread.jpg

*large portions of my heart...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom