• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was in the car park today and this **** and leaf covered rust bucket of a vehicle was parked there. Inside was a doggo. The windows were wound up and I was concerned he had been left there. I returned later to find the doggo still in the car. So I knocked on the window to see if the doggo wanted me to break him out and then BOOM! This hobo sprung up from beneath some covers on the back seat of the car startled by my knocking. Turns out the doggo hadn't been abandoned after all.

Ever watch or read something that just seems to click with you in such a way that nothing else you read or see really...satisfies anymore?

Any other story I try to get into or movie I see just seems superficial, or just totally uninteresting for a day or so after.

it's a really weird thing

I get that way when i watch a Shinkai film.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I cut a little chunk of my thumb off at work today so I have to wear a stupid finger cot and it's super annoying because I can only really use one thumb now. Made our gaming night quite interesting though lol.

My mind is like a trampoline. It's perfectly symmetrical and logical, with a dark center, and no practical purpose. You thought I was going to include bouncing in that analogy, didn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom