• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Feeling kinda bored during days, not much to do apart from playing games and drawing. I live so far away from major city centrals, so going out shopping and such is not an option and I don't have any friends to hang out with. I mean, I could try and chat in the Shoutbox , but I'm kinda scared to do that. And I never think anything smart to say, so there is that, too.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Feeling kinda bored during days, not much to do apart from playing games and drawing. I live so far away from major city centrals, so going out shopping and such is not an option and I don't have any friends to hang out with. I mean, I could try and chat in the Shoutbox , but I'm kinda scared to do that. And I never think anything smart to say, so there is that, too.
Most people don't have anything smart to say in the shoutbox either. Just start making animal noises and someone will probably talk to you or at least make animal noises back

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Trip to buy a dress for graduation ceremony went better than I expected. I only broke down and cried once, because my self-esteem and my basic body shape didn't really go together well. I have zero self-love and so when dealing with things, like fitting clothes, it usually doesn't end happily or in good mood. plus I'm kinda sensitive and burst into emotions rather easily.
Also, my boobies ended up being problematic, when trying on some more slimmer waisted dresses. They always got stuck and I had to forcibly pull them out. It was midly annoying.

I had a graduation commencement ceremony today! Got my associate's degree through dual credit online college. Had a lot of fun going down! I got to meet someone who was in the same classes as I was, and reflexively smiled pretty much the whole ceremony (even though it lasted a VERY long time.). My main focus going onstage was to NOT trip over myself and fall. THAT would be embarrassing. I can't even really remember being handed the degree case. as I walked back, I almost lost my shoe, but managed to remain composed until I got back to my seat. The whole thing was fun, and definitely worth the hassle of the classes. I graduated with a GPA of 3.810 (Excluding transfer credit grades), and got blue cords that symbolized 'high honors'. Now I just gotta go get the bachelor's degree, and I'll be set! (And the master's degree, and a career...)

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
My father is on my mind, honestly. The way he really hasn't been a part of my life lately. It's funny, when I was younger, I never really wanted to hear from him, but he kept pushing his way in and criticizing everything I would do. But we would always talk on holidays. Nowadays, though, a lot of times we don't even talk then, and I can't get him on the phone.

It's like, after I hit my mid-20s... he just stopped pretending that we even have any kind of connection. He now only invites us over for Christmas or Thanksgiving, and hands my Mom a check rather than giving me any presents. The first time he did it, he casually mentioned that he gives his family members $10,000 when they come sniffing around for money, and he doesn't want to see them again for a while. He's not completely wrong about that being part of the reason I kept coming to see him when I didn't really feel like it, and I guess I understand, he has my younger teenaged half-brothers, his job, and his new wife to worry about... but I thought that we would stick to the routine of contacting each other on holidays and birthdays, because that's our thing. It's always been our thing. I guess I just hate change.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Going for my final driving test in about 50 minutes, wish me luck friends!
42344719.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom