• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I just feel happy right now. I finishes high school, completed all neccessery 75 courses and now I'm just waiting for finals results and graduation ceremony.
Of course I still need to go and buy a dress for graduation ceremony, which stresses me, since I hate shopping for clothes, but it's not reallt that bad.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I just feel happy right now. I finishes high school, completed all neccessery 75 courses and now I'm just waiting for finals results and graduation ceremony.
Of course I still need to go and buy a dress for graduation ceremony, which stresses me, since I hate shopping for clothes, but it's not reallt that bad.
You guys dont get robes?

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
You guys dont get robes?
No, in Finland we don't get robes when we finish high school. We get graduation caps, but we usually attend high school graduation ceremony with dresses or suit on, depending your gender. Sure, we need to buy the graduation caps ourselves first, which are then given to us in the ceremony, so we don't really get anything from ceremony itself.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I'm wondering what witch cursed me to sleep literally all day. What sorcery is this??? I couldn't have gotten out of bed if I wanted to.

Web MD has nothing on curses, hexes spells or jinxes. though according to this I think I may have cancer and possibly typhoid... :/

also I've had the doobie brother's "drift away" stuck in my head for 48 hours straight.
... or is it the Uncle Kracker version?

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Got to stroke a puppy in work earlier. It was the highlight of the day.They should really bring in dogs and cats for workers to stroke during workers breaks in the UK. It would help calm people down and cheer them up. I know some Japanese companies hire dogs in for workers to stroke, and my sister during university had goats and guinea pigs brought in to stroke during the exam period.

Djinn

and Tonic
710x528_17754719_10422279_1488048965.jpg

This is easily the geekiest thing I have ever seen, and I have seen an awful lot of geek stuff. And frequently go to the Think Geek store in the area......but an Ocarina of time Inhaler (which is real and for sale right now) is the top.

...and a few weeks ago I saw an old man driving the Shaguar from Austin Powers, even had the vanity plate Shaguar. He spent upper tens of thousands for a piece of Hollywood footnote movie memorabilia, and the inhaler is still worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom