• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My friends and I are considering doing a mid-year road trip from Sydney to Uluru (that huge ass rock in the middle of Australia) via Adelaide, but it's quite a trek of 8,835km each way (1,761 miles).

fb5109e775.png

Between Adelaide and Uluru there are 1563km (971 miles) of road and mostly almost nothing between a few small towns along the way. One stretch is over 250km (155 miles) of just road without any fuel/gas or phone reception at all so if you break down in any of those sections then that's probably not a good time. Still, I think it'd be pretty cool to try it out and get to see the real Australia since I've spent all of my life on the fringes of the country.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My friends and I are considering doing a mid-year road trip from Sydney to Uluru (that huge ass rock in the middle of Australia) via Adelaide, but it's quite a trek of 2,835km each way (1,761 miles).

fb5109e775.png

Between Adelaide and Uluru there are 1563km (971 miles) of road and mostly almost nothing between a few small towns along the way. One stretch is over 250km (155 miles) of just road without any fuel/gas or phone reception at all so if you break down in any of those sections then that's probably not a good time. Still, I think it'd be pretty cool to try it out and get to see the real Australia since I've spent all of my life on the fringes of the country.

sweet jesus' testes i think that's bigger than all of the UK :P

Give it a go, could be real bragging rights Jim

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So anyone else excited for john simm returning as our lord and Master?

I mean Michelle Gomez is perfect and the joyhappy mass murderer but Simm man simm did coldly clinical and homicidal well.

Just bought the Fierce Deity and Skyward Sword Link spoofed amiibo cards, they should be with me tomorrow or the day after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom