• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Classes for the new academic year at Uni have just started, looking forward to Japanese for sure. The textbook seems much more difficult than last year's but I'm sure I'll be able to learn a lot from it, the first chapter is pretty interesting so far.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So it's been almost 2 years since Target closed all its Canadian branches. During a short trip to West Edmonton Mall yesterday (the largest mall in North America), I took notice of the fact that the space where Target once existed there is still vacant. You'd think a shopping mall of that size would, after two years, find something to fill that space with. Nope, not so. I honestly don't know why I'm even mentioning this here, it's just something random that I thought about that is in no way relevant to anything else that I've been thinking about lately.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So it's been almost 2 years since Target closed all its Canadian branches. During a short trip to West Edmonton Mall yesterday (the largest mall in North America), I took notice of the fact that the space where Target once existed there is still vacant. You'd think a shopping mall of that size would, after two years, find something to fill that space with. Nope, not so. I honestly don't know why I'm even mentioning this here, it's just something random that I thought about that is in no way relevant to anything else that I've been thinking about lately.
Tortoises would win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom