• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Me and my sister are really depressed right now. We need to wait about two weeks to get BOTW, since our Gamestop was out of copies.
I am sad.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Jes
Me and my sister are really depressed right now. We need to wait about two weeks to get BOTW, since our Gamestop was out of copies.
I am sad.
Us christ.

Samsung sent out an update for the galaxy s7 which mames the typeface for all menu functions reslly ugly. Ive gone to settings but cant figure out a solution to revert it except downgrading.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Depression log, Day 11: We have waited over week and our Gamestop still doesn't have any more copies of Breath of the Wild.
Sad.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
BotW is amazing and beautiful and I keep playing it for hours, going to sleep, dreaming about being in it, and then playing more.

I also wrote a bill for education reform that just got through the committee phase and will be actually going to Congress in a few weeks!

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
The day of light and salvation has arrived! Breath of the wild came yesterday and today we can finally play it. (Right after my sister comes home from school...)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Wondering if the instructors I sent emails to about scholarship letters of recommendation will reply today. They already agreed to write them for me but I'm wondering if they're gonna write them first before sending me any other emails or let me know the info I sent them will help with writing them.... tbh I'd prefer the latter so I'd know for sure they're working on them soon. God, waiting for things like this really stresses me out......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom