• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Car problems, money, and not wanting to go to work! If I over look those first three problem obtaing my new backpack, game , and Switch are on my mind.

I'm sad because I bit off way more than I can chew this quarter. I need to write three 8-10 page research papers, one 15-20 page research paper, and a handful of 2-5 page analysis papers. I have due dates every week, and am feeling incredibly overwhelmed. :(
I hope I don't end up in your shoes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was out in town today and it appears that none other than Shrek himself has been spray painting his own name in various locations around the city in big green letters.

NayruKasai

"Don't take us so lightly."
When you ask someone what's the first thing you think when I say Australia, besides big red rock, they generally think that it's really hot. WRONG! It ain't true! Where I am it's currently 16 Celsius which is 61 Fahrenheit and IT'S SUMMER! Just last wednesday it was 45 Celsius. Don't get me wrong I'm loving this cold change but it all happened so fast. I wasn't prepared.

This global weirding is doing my head in man.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
When you ask someone what's the first thing you think when I say Australia, besides big red rock, they generally think that it's really hot. WRONG! It ain't true! Where I am it's currently 16 Celsius which is 61 Fahrenheit and IT'S SUMMER! Just last wednesday it was 45 Celsius. Don't get me wrong I'm loving this cold change but it all happened so fast. I wasn't prepared.

This global weirding is doing my head in man.

Which part of Australia are you from?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
nine more days (today doesn't count because im off work and am not going to do a sodding thing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom