• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I started at Meiji University yesterday, going pretty well so far. My apartment is in a fairly decent location so I don't have to get up too early. The rush hour commute is literally as crazy as you see on the internet, with people being pushed into the train.

We had a placement test to split into four levels and they put me into the highest of them (which they call Pre-Intemediate) so Japanese lessons are VERY intensive (it's only a two week course). After having taken a two-three month break from studying it I've forgotten some so I need to do some refreshing over the weekend. The marks for this short course won't show up on my transcript so it's good revision and practice for my actual classes in Sydney from next month. Looking forward to solidifying what I know already and picking up some new stuff too.
I wish I had your motivation and initiative.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
My sister was admitted to the hospital for the first time in 20 years regarding her CF. She is going to be there for 2-3 weeks. Her lung capacity is down 15% and she's lost 10 pounds. I hope she is okay.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I'm not nearly getting enough

antioxidants... for a healthy colon. Healthy colons are important. YAY colons!

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Going to try and get back into some console gaming along with PC gaming. I think I'll try to, at any given time, be playing a single console game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
A lot of basic **** comes hard for me whether it's math, speaking, or even stocking shelves. I tried to have pride to dodge my shortcomings but it didn't turn out as the aftermath of my work no matter if its studying, working, or even attempting to fix something was always the same: "almost". I can't have pride in "almost" or "good enough". I'm a ****ing nobody. I'm not creative and I don't know how to think critically. I just don't know what to do anymore. What's the point of a mediocre life dude. Keep on keeping on but for what.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
A lot of basic **** comes hard for me whether it's math, speaking, or even stocking shelves. I tried to have pride to dodge my shortcomings but it didn't turn out as the aftermath of my work no matter if its studying, working, or even attempting to fix something was always the same: "almost". I can't have pride in "almost" or "good enough". I'm a ****ing nobody. I'm not creative and I don't know how to think critically. I just don't know what to do anymore. What's the point of a mediocre life dude. Keep on keeping on but for what.
All you need to do is keep your head up and SMASH THAT MF LIKE BUTTON!!!

/me smashes like button

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom