• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mido

Version 1
Nearly caught myself a shiny pelipper; but lo, I accidentally landed a critical hit, taking it down. :( Would have been my first shiny ever! It's just been one of those evenings all right.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
So I think that America is a complete mess and failed experiment, and that the government should be purged through civil war, and then rebuilt on similar foundations, borrowing elements from the current constitution, but with alterations that will prevent some of the same problems from occurring and dissolving the political parties entirely, hopefully to be replaced by less corrupt alternatives later on.

I've also been thinking about how bad Sword Art Online is and how much reading I've had to do this semester.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So I think that America is a complete mess and failed experiment, and that the government should be purged through civil war, and then rebuilt on similar foundations, borrowing elements from the current constitution, but with alterations that will prevent some of the same problems from occurring and dissolving the political parties entirely, hopefully to be replaced by less corrupt alternatives later on.

I've also been thinking about how bad Sword Art Online is and how much reading I've had to do this semester.
The founding fathers tried to prevent mode of this but there are always holes and after a couple centuries they will be exploited. No document can possibly be fool proof.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today I checked into my apartment/room in Tokyo where I'll be for the next few weeks while studying at a Uni here. It's in a pretty convenient location, just 10ish minutes from Akihabara. It's nice to be in my own room finally after staying in capsule hotel rooms for the past week. I'm looking forward to starting the program tomorrow.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD
WALK AGAIN NEVER MISS THE WAY
DON'T BE AFRAID I'M WITH YOU
AND WE CAN FLY AWAY
IF YOU CAN STAY WITH ME FOREVER
CHANGE MY MIND

G

Guest-3

Trying to create a piece on the piano to go with some lyrics I wrote... then needing to use the Launchpad app on my computer to create a steady back beat and possisbly build the song to something emotionally glorious that it will make your tears cry tears.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Finished my 100% playthrough of MM3D. Still my favorite of the series by far. Took me just under 23 hours and I won't lie, I had to use the guide to stir my memory of the game more than once.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Finished my 100% playthrough of MM3D. Still my favorite of the series by far. Took me just under 23 hours and I won't lie, I had to use the guide to stir my memory of the game more than once.
Wbere did you use the guide? I had to use ZDs guide on stoner tower.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I started at Meiji University yesterday, going pretty well so far. My apartment is in a fairly decent location so I don't have to get up too early. The rush hour commute is literally as crazy as you see on the internet, with people being pushed into the train.

We had a placement test to split into four levels and they put me into the highest of them (which they call Pre-Intemediate) so Japanese lessons are VERY intensive (it's only a two week course). After having taken a two-three month break from studying it I've forgotten some so I need to do some refreshing over the weekend. The marks for this short course won't show up on my transcript so it's good revision and practice for my actual classes in Sydney from next month. Looking forward to solidifying what I know already and picking up some new stuff too.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Wbere did you use the guide? I had to use ZDs guide on stoner tower.
I only referenced it maybe two or three times for the required parts of the game: I forgot the locations of a couple stray fairies in the Stone Tower Temple and got lost there once, I used it to get the list of items needed for the Ikana Well trading sequence since I couldn't remember everything I needed and its really tedious to go back and forth, and I couldn't remember one stray fairy in the Snowhead Temple (the random one where you have to jump off the side of the top bridge into an invisible wall.) Other than that, I used it a few times to jog my memory on certain heart pieces such as the one where you have to play a song for four gossip stones hidden in holes in Termina Field. Lastly, I used it heavily for the Anju and Kafei quest because past the second day, I couldn't remember the times of any events or the order in which they happen. Unfortunetely, ZD doesn't have every entry in the Bomber's notebook in its guide so I had to use another guide once or twice to figure out obscure notebook entries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom