• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
LANGUAGE WARNING: Flagrant Use of the "B" Word in this succeeding video! CLICK AT YOU'RE OWN RISK.

This bird think he slick....he dabbin!!

Night Owl

~Momentai
I went to Disneyland yesterday and it was awesome. Going in an off peak time of year was fantastic because the wait times were not bad at all, some rides didn't even have a wait time at all!
Assuming that you went to California, I haven't been there since we had a family reunion over Christmas in 2010 I believe.

Going to any theme park during off peak times is the best.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I went to Disneyland yesterday and it was awesome. Going in an off peak time of year was fantastic because the wait times were not bad at all, some rides didn't even have a wait time at all!
Now you need to go to Disney World in Florida. Just one of it four parks is larger than all of Disneyland.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Assuming that you went to California, I haven't been there since we had a family reunion over Christmas in 2010 I believe.

Going to any theme park during off peak times is the best.

I went to Tokyo Disneyland, haven't been to America yet. But yeah, off peak is great!

Now you need to go to Disney World in Florida. Just one of it four parks is larger than all of Disneyland.

Yeah, I'd love to visit there someday. One thing about Disneyland Tokyo that I noticed was that they didn't really have any thrilling rides or huge roller coasters. Perhaps Disney World has these? Or is this just because it's aimed at kids?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I went to Tokyo Disneyland, haven't been to America yet. But yeah, off peak is great!

Yeah, I'd love to visit there someday. One thing about Disneyland Tokyo that I noticed was that they didn't really have any thrilling rides or huge roller coasters. Perhaps Disney World has these? Or is this just because it's aimed at kids?
Hollywood Studios has a few thrill rides, there's not many in Magic Kingdom though (which is the slightly larger park that is based off Disneyland)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Bought some nasty ass organic food today from Whole Foods and met this begger kid. I wanted nothing more than to punch him in his face. I gave him the keys to success and he practically spat in my face. Jesus Christ. Now I understand why people don't help out beggars. Get off your ass and work. Mow lawns, clean gutters, do anything. Stop doing illegal **** and stop telling yourself that you're going to do illegal ****. JFC.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something

I was just recently at Disney World actually! And I can confirm that its gigantic! Never been to Disneyland or Tokyo so I can't give you context there, but its definitely a place you can spend a whole day at and only see a fraction of what is there, and that's only about one park!

There's definitely more rollercoasters there. Things like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, some Goofy one I didn't go on, Space Mountain, and probably even more than that. And again, thats only at Magic Kingdom, there's so many more at the other 3 parks. I was there for like, two weeks and I still feel as if I missed a bunch of stuff. Definitely more crowded there than where you went though, wait times for a few rides were about hour and a half to two hours. Definitely don't go there around Christmas/New Year's time when I did if you wanna kill those wait times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom