• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Haven't got in contact with them yet @Zachie Blade has the same ISP and is on the phone to them. I'm at the departure gate for my flight to Tokyo so I can't really sort it out now.

Can get around it with a VPN, but that's a hassle.

Last edited:

Zachie

Moo
Haven't got in contact with them yet @Zachie Blade has the same ISP and is on the phone to them. I'm at the departure gate for my flight to Tokyo so I can't really sort it out now.

Can get around it with a VPN, but that's a hassle.
Apparently it's an issue with their network & they're investigating. The tech support guy couldn't access the site on his phone either, so it's not isolated. I'll hear back soon.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just did a bikeride from my apt to Kroger, then from Krogs to Mooyah and back to my apt. After that melodrama from last night I'm actually feeling pumped af. Thanks @Jamie for your guidance last night!

Zachie

Moo
Apparently it's an issue with their network & they're investigating. The tech support guy couldn't access the site on his phone either, so it's not isolated. I'll hear back soon.
This is fixed now, we can finally harass all you from our mobiles again! HOORAY!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Mom finally went into surgery, doctor said they found a surprising amount of ulcers and unexpected nerve damage in her stomach. Going to get blood test and biopsy done for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom