• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm finna splode on a nigga for reel nam sayin. Aint yo ***** ass finna showtbockxan me and not give ma taam lengf fo wen im unband naam sayin. Heeeeell naw. Im a junya cadet fo a sakurity company nd we dont just toss a nigga into jail naw we inform the nigga that his ***** ass ****ed up and we give him da period his ***** ass gon be held. Smdh tbh fam

I enjoy feeling good. But why? Why do I chase after feeling good. Not trying to be a lol so randumb XD but it feels like there is something not right about the world.

To break completely, what happens to those who are not successful? It's weird, I thought I was a complete loser when I dropped out from college. Asocial, atypical, so on. But I work my job and my coworker divulges goodwill and positive information. How can I have a good social record? It's odd to me.

I'm also thinking of success and what defines success. I've been thinking a lot lately about how to best serve the homeless community, and angry about how the communities surrounding me that tend to the homeless do so with such pretense, and project this "American Dream" ideal onto the homeless, which seems to hurt more than it helps. This brings me to question all of the fundamental ideologies ingrained in myself and in my peers that keeps us disconnected from the impoverished.

This is all meditative rambling- but I recently quit my corporate 9-5 job after a dramatic, drawn out saga that spawned from the company's unethical practices. Here I am today, thankful for being shaken awake, and I've been grasping at straws for three months trying to figure out my next move. So this experience is part of the root of what's on my mind, and will probably be foundational to next steps

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Rough day. But I think I KILLED my test so thats good.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What slice of life can the poor obtain? Moronic notion. I ****ing hate this existence, every stretch of it is frought with pain and suffering. One more year then I'm deucing out guns blazing. ****. This. World.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My home and mobile internet ISP has literally blocked Zelda Dungeon and Zelda Informer completely. That's bull****.

About to depart for Japan but if it's still the case when I get back I'll be changing my provider.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
My home and mobile internet ISP has literally blocked Zelda Dungeon and Zelda Informer completely. That's bull****.

About to depart for Japan but if it's still the case when I get back I'll be changing my provider.
Did they provide a reason why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom