• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Finished my first PC build. Super happy with it. Not perfect by any means, but I outdid my expectations and now I can play any PC game at a high frame rate. Would recommend building one if you're thinking about it. Not overly expensive and completely worth it if you're into PC games.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I realized that all I want is to be a child forever. I setup a play date with this super nice lady and she BAILED on me, then she called me twenty mins ago saying she ran into some event. I was like noooo but is okay. Thanks for calling :)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I realized that all I want is to be a child forever. I setup a play date with this super nice lady and she BAILED on me, then she called me twenty mins ago saying she ran into some event. I was like noooo but is okay. Thanks for calling :)
same fam. i wish i could just play games and ****post forever lol

I LIKE TO THINK MANAGE MY TIME WELL

15d47078df.jpg

playing that **** on windows 8 yes yes

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I just bought costume for my schools festival for canditate for the matriculation examination, which is called "Penkkarit" in Finland. I will dress as Flareon, it's simple hoodie, but it look cute enough.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
dabs
  • The people of my small slice of TX simply do not care about each other. It's sad.
  • Us citizens folks don't get enough time to get to know each other.
  • Productivity is a meme.
  • I am 2deep4u

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I enjoy feeling good. But why? Why do I chase after feeling good. Not trying to be a lol so randumb XD but it feels like there is something not right about the world.

To break completely, what happens to those who are not successful? It's weird, I thought I was a complete loser when I dropped out from college. Asocial, atypical, so on. But I work my job and my coworker divulges goodwill and positive information. How can I have a good social record? It's odd to me.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Been doing hw all ****ing day and haven't even gotten one assignment done. Allegro is basically a whole new language god damn I hate GUIs ****

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
/me dabs on a nigga AND Terry

Anywho whenever I eat food I stop being melodramatic and whiny. Maybe it's filling the hourglass with more time so I feel less empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom