• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I wish I knew what I wanted to do before I went to college. Now I know what I want to do, but my parents say it's too late and want me to pursure a business degree I have very little interest in.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I wish I knew what I wanted to do before I went to college. Now I know what I want to do, but my parents say it's too late and want me to pursure a business degree I have very little interest in.

I dont know the details of your situation so I wont outright tell you that pursuing what you want right now is a sensible idea, but I certainly don't think you should have do undertake a degree you aren't interested in. It also doesn't have to be too late for doing what you want especially if it is just because your parents tell you is it. That is unless you want to be a child actor when you are already grown up, that is pretty impossible really. Settle for being an adult actor in that situation.

With a few exceptions most career paths can be set upon even when you are not at the typical age people tend to set upon them. For instance, my Mother did a social work degree in her 40's because that is what she always wanted to do but never had the chance when she was younger. So don't think that you have necessarily left it to late to do what you really want to do.

Last edited:

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
My sister made cookies and cream cupcakes for a thing but I can't eat them cuz they are not 4 me... I'm sitting on the opposite end of the kitchen just staring at the pan of fresh cupcakes. I'm actually dying right now halp meeeee!!!

Crap, Valentine's Day is next month and so is school. I just got over the hump of Halloween-New Years holidays season. I don't feel like. Celebrating Valentine's Day, but I'd also love to cosplay as Madoka again...her costume makes her look like a cupid

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
My sister made cookies and cream cupcakes for a thing but I can't eat them cuz they are not 4 me... I'm sitting on the opposite end of the kitchen just staring at the pan of fresh cupcakes. I'm actually dying right now halp meeeee!!!

My sister had leftover cupcakes today so she gave me one ^^ it was soooo goood! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom