• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
welp i got served my P45 because my recovery from two surgeries is taking to long. These sugeries occured because of an unexpected life threatening problem. Christ I hate these complete bastards

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
welp i got served my P45 because my recovery from two surgeries is taking to long. These sugeries occured because of an unexpected life threatening problem. Christ I hate these complete bastards

This exact thing happened to somebody I worked with a few months ago. She had an emergency op for sciatica and because her recovery wasn't going as it should they fired her on some bull**** basis. And because she'd worked there less than a year she couldn't take action against them. Companies are such bastards, **** them all.

My thought of the day: it's not wrong to want to be in a relationship where the person is actually nice to you.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
This exact thing happened to somebody I worked with a few months ago. She had an emergency op for sciatica and because her recovery wasn't going as it should they fired her on some bull**** basis. And because she'd worked there less than a year she couldn't take action against them. Companies are such bastards, **** them all.

My thought of the day: it's not wrong to want to be in a relationship where the person is actually nice to you.

They initially extended my probation then fired me because i was still on probation and taking to long to recover. And due to me being there for less than a year i didn't get sick pay or statutory sick pay. Bastards shoved a bullet bill up my ass and capped it.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
They initially extended my probation then fired me because i was still on probation and taking to long to recover. And due to me being there for less than a year i didn't get sick pay or statutory sick pay. Bastards shoved a bullet bill up my ass and capped it.

This kind of story is getting so common recently. It's disgusting the ****ty way businesses treat their employers, and even worse they are allowed and encouraged to do so.

G

Guest-3

Thinking about packing up and getting out of my family's hair... I don't deserve them, and they don't deserve the way I treat them...
So I'm stuck in limbo. Hella sad and hella remorseful for killing the vibe. :/
So guess you could say "****" is on my mind.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Thinking about packing up and getting out of my family's hair... I don't deserve them, and they don't deserve the way I treat them...
So I'm stuck in limbo. Hella sad and hella remorseful for killing the vibe. :/
So guess you could say "****" is on my mind.
My nigga stick it out for just a minute and see if revision of yours or their ways is not possible. Leaving your family is a tall order and sometimes jts for the best but let me say, no one i the wod will love you like your family would aight. So see if you cant salvge something out of jt fjrst.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I hate this girl at my work. She always calls me Kyousuke when my name is actually Kyousuke. @Prophecies About Bok Choy is named Kyousuke, not me! I'm Kyousuke! Get it right next time, ya fat *****. You guys know what I mean?

Last edited:

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I have this weird urge to post some of my line-art drawings to the Drawing section, but I'm not so sure about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom