• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to Rome tomorrow.

What are you doing in Rome? Holiday? I've never been but would love to go one day!

---------

Today I booked my flights to Japan for January/February. I'm flying to Tokyo on January 26th, then to Sapporo for the annual snow festival where I'll be Feb 5th-8th. Then I am flying back to Tokyo for a Japanese class at Meiji University for a couple of weeks before returning to Sydney on Feb 24th. I'm also planning on visiting Sendai and Shizuoka during my time in Tokyo at some point. It's gonna be a good trip.

The Japanese consulate should be sending me through my tickets and itinerary for my December trip (6th-14th) there early next week. I'll be visiting Tokyo and another prefecture (which I don't know yet). I'll be learning about "Building a Peaceful Society" so that should be interesting.

Someone also crashed into my car the other week so I got a call today from their insurance company and they're giving me a fairly decent payout ($100 more than I purchased the car for three years ago), plus I get to keep the car and still drive it (I can get it fixed myself fairly cheaply and don't care about the paint damage since the rest of the paint is crap anyways).

Other than that I am as sick as a dog at the moment, but at least it's happened after my exams rather than during them. I don't go back to Uni (aside from the Japan thing) for another 4 months.

the only thing snapchat is good for

8f11a9b792.jpg

the end.

Feverish

Source of stink
I got my ACT scores back finally, and I got a 23 overall, a 25 on English, a 16 on mathematics, a 27 on reading, and a 22 on science. Then on writing I got a 6 out of 12, which sounds pretty bad to me. But overall I'm pretty proud of my scoring

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Somebody got shot tonight in my neighbourhood, about a block from my house. Saw a bunch of cops and news crews gathered around as I got off the bus, asked what was up, and they said a man got shot in the butt about 30 minutes prior. I wait for the bus at this park every morning, and the shooter is currently on the loose. Makes me a little bit nervous, but I'm sure it'll all be fine. Doors are locked, security alarm is active, and the lights are off.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Finally a certain someone who is contacting me for years is able to talk serious!!!!! Now this is what I like. A serious talk and to get to know the person as a PERSON better and no stupid sexual talk I despise.

We hosted my sister's roommate for thanksgiving again this year, since her home is in California and travelling across country for just a week was too much a hassle. The week went well, like it did last year. My sister is blessed to have such a nice roommate. But another one of her roommates just got back from visiting her family and, since the dorm has an overnight fee until break concludes, is spending the night tonight, so we have two house guests. The second roommate is snarky and sarcastic as **** and just all around a total ungrateful *****, and I'm kind of bothered by her complete disregard for the fact that we didn't have to let her spend the night here. Not to mention my sister totally enables this behavior and almost mimics it in her presence.

But that's not really what's getting me. One of them, not sure which--could have been my sister, too--someone broke the top off of my poinsettia, and I was forced to cut off the entire stalk because all of the green was snapped off and I wasn't gonna just leave leafless stem there. May have been an accident, but I don't understand why someone would need to go where they are located because they're very out of the way. I'm super protective of my plants and I'm pretty upset about it. I'm not going to say anything to them about it, but it still bothers me. I already had to deal with some mishap with my shamrocks last week.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
There is so much to do this week. Prepping for a debate meet, writing two chapters of a book, finishing up a book, etc. All by the end of the week.

Also, I just found out my personality type. INFP

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I've been thinking so much about an exam result that's going to impact a lot on my future...
Nothing you can do now. Don't make yourself suffer by worrying about it.

As for what is on my mind. I only have to work two days next week so I'm very pleased about that.

Also I bought my friend a Twilight Princess wallet for Christmas. I keep thinking I should keep it for myself. It is a nice one. But no. I'll wrap it now and keep it out of my mind until it is time to give it over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom