• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Gonna get my hair cut ready for my cinema outing later. Will be watching the new Jack Reacher movie. I am a big fan of the books and whilst the film did not give us the Jack we wanted it was actually not a complete disgrace so we will watch the sequel. I shall also either have a cheeky nandos or Korean BBQ to eat before hand but we haven't decided yet which to go for.

I'll let you know how it is in the movie rating thread later.

G

Guest-3

I made a speech last night. It was about baking a cake. And I legit baked a cake. Tastes good... I love cake.

Pen

The game is on!
Absolutely jealous. I would love to see him live one day. Hope you have/had a wonderful, crazy night! :P

I sure did! Thank you! ^^ I also watched him back in November 2014, and last night was just as good as that, perhaps even better actually. I'm very satisfied with the experience. I may share some pics in the Picture Thread later today (although don't expect any amazing photos lol). :)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
My marching band season just ended with nationals... now they tell me that I have this strange thing called time. An interesting concept, I'll give them that. I personally don't believe it. :shrugs:

Night Owl

~Momentai
So I wrote an easter egg into one of the matlab functions I was supposed to write as homework this week.

The function takes an input string S and a value n to create a n by n 'square' of string S. Square in quotes because the full character array isn't necessarily a square array.

Anyway, i added a piece that checks if the input string is case-insensitive 'na' and prints Batman! after displaying the 'square'.

I'm debating whether or not i should leave it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom