• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Misty

Ronin
I'm learning in a University class. We just finished the Genki 2 textbook. (Genki 1 and 2 are pretty good). Next year I'll be starting Tobira: A gateway to Advanced Japanese.

ahh, I looked at those. I'll get them when I finish with the katakana and hirgana book I bought. Thank you muchly for the rec!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I got an email from the Japanese Consulate-General in Sydney today. The Japanese Government are sending me on a free trip to Japan for a week next month to study "building of peaceful society, history and culture". I'm really excited to go, I get to have a homestay with a Japanese family for a night too :)

It's my third free international trip this year, it's been a crazy year for me. Heading to Japan next February too on a separate trip. International Studies and Information Technology was a pretty good study combo I reckon.

I also has a great day today at a conference at the Shangri-La Hotel in Sydney and dinner at the Sydney Opera House, by invitation from the company that took me to China.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Even though I don't want to think it because it just makes my life even more **** than it already is, I honestly can't help sometimes believing that I deserve better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom