• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
I hope my hugging pillow gets here soon.. so I can put my dakimakura on it and cuddle the zelda and link with all my fangirl love <3

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
came home last night on a 24 hour pass. It was really stressful. Now I know why I cant move back to this town for a long while. At least not until my mind is better at diverting obsession. I did get to spend all night with my daughter, and we fell asleep in my bed watching Angry Birds. So it made this trip worth it, but I'm ready to go back to TCC.

I'm in utter disbelief that I made a 100 on my last math exam. I was worrying so much that I thought I had failed. Now that I know I didn't, I'm rejoicing. Hallelujah!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well, although I had to go back to work today after a week off which made the day **** to begin with, it has been brightened by someone's pug puppy coming up to see me at lunch time and I got to play with it!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I woke up exactly an hour before I was meant to this morning and I didn't even feel tired. I thought an extra hour would be good for me so I made the mistake of going back to sleep and then when I awoke a second time when I was actually supposed to I was super tired.

I am sick to my stomach and have been all night. I need to stop eating oily foods. Bleheheheh.
Hope you feel better soon. What was the offending meal?

Misty

Ronin
Hope you feel better soon. What was the offending meal?

Thanks, you gentlesaurus.

I made potstickers and Mongolian beef which were both delicious. I'm still having trouble with just the smell of the former. Curse my extremely high sensitivity to foods which have made me sick. It took me five years to get back to eating Swedish fish after food poisoning brought on by egg rolls. (I still cannot eat egg rolls.)

I woke up exactly an hour before I was meant to this morning and I didn't even feel tired. I thought an extra hour would be good for me so I made the mistake of going back to sleep and then when I awoke a second time when I was actually supposed to I was super tired.

Aww, this sucks the worst. I'm tired from having slept away the day before recovering and thus hardly sleeping the night. I used to be able to go two days without sleep and only feel it by the second day...I've become weak since graduating college.

Get thee to a cup of tea and feel splendid!

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Thanks, you gentlesaurus.

I made potstickers and Mongolian beef which were both delicious. I'm still having trouble with just the smell of the former. Curse my extremely high sensitivity to foods which have made me sick. It took me five years to get back to eating Swedish fish after food poisoning brought on by egg rolls. (I still cannot eat egg rolls.)

Aww, this sucks the worst. I'm tired from having slept away the day before recovering and thus hardly sleeping the night. I used to be able to go two days without sleep and only feel it by the second day...I've become weak since graduating college.

Get thee to a cup of tea and feel splendid!

I have not been sick in 12 years but the last time I was I had eaten an Ox liver and after that I could not even stand the thought of eating liver anymore. Even Venison reminded me slightly of that flavour and I got no joy from eating it after that. Only within the last couple of years I have been able to eat venison again. I haven't even attempted liver.

Thank you. I have had a couple of cups today so I am feeling better than I was this morning.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have a fever and am feeling sick today. Even moving is a massive effort and as for food I am struggling to eat.

I'm gonna have some night nurse later, the only joy of being ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom