• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Misty

Ronin
My AC pissed water all over the power strip where all my consoles are connected.

That sucks. I've been to a neighboring town known as "Little Brother Dump Water On" several years back. All I can say is invest in rice.

I'm annoyed that I don't get to have the ten out of ten day because somehow, it always get undercut when I'm in the endzone. I think in future when a ten out of ten day seem imminent, I shall shut all tech off and speak to no one in order to ensure the day is perfect. Or develop time travel skills...or teleportation skills.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
My best friend lives in West Palm Beach, Florida and is presently in the direct path of Hurricane Matthew. As far as I know, she's evacuated to a shelter about twenty-five or thirty minutes away from her home and plans ride out out the storm from there. I haven't heard a peep from her since this afternoon.

Even knowing that she's taking shelter in bit further inland, its done nothing to ease my mind.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
My best friend lives in West Palm Beach, Florida and is presently in the direct path of Hurricane Matthew. As far as I know, she's evacuated to a shelter about twenty-five or thirty minutes away from her home and plans ride out out the storm from there. I haven't heard a peep from her since this afternoon.

Even knowing that she's taking shelter in bit further inland, its done nothing to ease my mind.
Yeah I hope that your friend is okay too. Have you heard from her since then?

I've been having somewhat of an identity crisis, realizing that my selected field of study - the study of religions - has historically been used as a tool for colonialism and orientalism, oppressing those that don't identify as "Christian," and creating un-even power structures within the discourse of my field.

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
How much more potato chips can I eat until I'm at that point that I'm satisfied enough but not enough to get a stomach ache?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom