• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Cooking is fun. I enjoy it very much. I want to try baking too. I want to make lots of things. I like food. I like cooking.

I like cooking as well, particularly Asian food. Moules marinière are also a speciality of mine.

I love it most when other people enjoy the food I made. I dont tend to cook these things just for myself. If I want nice food just for me I'll eat out.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I keep feeling nauseous and coming over suddenly very tired. It's more annoying than anything, although the exhaustion is borderline debilitating the past couple of days.

I have work for the next three days. I will admit mentally I'm already finding it easier now I'm not just stuck doing nothing all the time but I'm not out of the woods yet

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I lost someone key to my recovery today. I knew not to set expectations and I did. I already knew that "expectations are future resentments" yet I still expected my counselor to be there to help me through till at least November 8th. And today she was forced to quit.

She knew what she was doing, yet still I am unable to hold her accountable. Instead I am holding resentments towards TCC for enforcing the rules, even though TCC is the organization giving me this second chance at life. But mainly I am hateing and fully convinced that this cock sucker I have never met in my life is an arrogant piece of dog ****, cuz he butt hurt, and decided to cover it up by bragging about the situation setting the events in motion causing her departure.

I learned today that you can't learn from situations simply by finding your role in it. Sometimes you play no part, and there is nothing you can change about yourself to prevent it in the future. Powerlessness is a *****. But life is beautiful. So instead of being the old me that would obsess over said cock sucker and beat the life out of him just to make myself feel better, I don't have to live like that today.

If you actually read all this, thank u so much for listening. For those who didn't, just know "Expectations are future resentments".

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So glad to be done with my final after today. I managed to work myself up to the point of stress-induced vomiting just before my exam (first time in a while) since it is an extremely difficult subject. Once I calmed myself down and took the exam it actually went alright, it's annoying how much we can make minor things seem so important and stressful in our own heads :/

After leaving the exam I checked my emails and was pretty happy to find out that Uni has given me another scholarship, $900 this time. I really need a Windows computer, so I'm thinking I'll use it to build one. Thank goodness the day has turned out better than expected.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
@Jimmy if you hyper focus on studying you should do well. I often find myself creating multiple study guides.

I try to study as much as I can, time is unfortunately limited though. Better time management would be an improvement though for sure.

Today I went out with some friends to play Paintball for the first time. It didn't really hurt as much as I had expected and I only have a couple of bruises. Maybe I'll hurt more tomorrow, we shall see. It was a lot of fun but quite expensive compared to say laser tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom