• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

What is your worst fear?
I think this other post he made sums it up but it could be unrelated idk
I fear things that I know/think are there, but I can't actually see them. Today, I became paranoid about it because I keep feeling movement in my ear and I am suspicious that it is some kind of insect. I was up all night being paranoid about it, and all day today I haven't been able to focus because of my paranoia.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
My day has been a 10.
Stress on a 4
And I feel humble.

I found recovery at the bottom of a dish sink, through music assisted meditation. Night after night I'm in a kitchen doing dishes for a house full of 32 dudes, as well as the dishes they use to cook lunch at the school. I have gained a lot of humility and acceptance, which has been the key to my success in this program. I am grateful for life today. Something I haven't said in a long time. Self-pity is toxic and destructive to the soul, and a good life in general.

My only advice is to look at every negative aspect in your life from drama, to people u can't stand, to places and things that bring u down. Find your role in these negative things. If drama is bothering u, hold yourself accountable and find out your place in the issue. Don't push blame, live in the solution not the problem. And remember you are powerless over other people. Clean your side of the street, their side is up to them. Good luck to you all, I keep you in my thoughts everyday, and I don't even know your real names.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
My only advice is to look at every negative aspect in your life from drama, to people u can't stand, to places and things that bring u down. Find your role in these negative things. If drama is bothering u, hold yourself accountable and find out your place in the issue. Don't push blame, live in the solution not the problem. And remember you are powerless over other people. Clean your side of the street, their side is up to them. Good luck to you all, I keep you in my thoughts everyday, and I don't even know your real names.

Thank you. I am going through a lot of drama at my new school, and I just finished writing a poem in an attempt to vent it out, and then I come to the forums and this is the first thing I see. Thanks for your positivity. I needed this.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Finished my first diff eq exam this morning. Oddly enough I feel at peace about it.
It's surprising since I went to bed last night dreading it after spending the evening in frustrated in fruitless study where nothing was clicking.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Get to pick up a 30 day key tag at a meeting tonight. This new found clarity is great. Looking forward to another month, life is good.

Reactions: Dio

Misty

Ronin
I need a hair cut, but my feet hurt too much to walk all the way to the mall. It seems sexist that the barber shop is much closer but will not cut my hair. I realize this is utterly ludicrous to assume their policies come from a place of sexism, but I'm too irritated to be rational.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I need a hair cut, but my feet hurt too much to walk all the way to the mall. It seems sexist that the barber shop is much closer but will not cut my hair. I realize this is utterly ludicrous to assume their policies come from a place of sexism, but I'm too irritated to be rational.

I dont think they would outright refuse to cut your hair if you asked them. Might end up looking quite a bit different from what you wanted though.

Misty

Ronin
I dont think they would outright refuse to cut your hair if you asked them. Might end up looking quite a bit different from what you wanted though.

Part of my irrationality is wanting them to simply trim my long feminine hair, not buzz cut me into lesdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom