• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So I found a new job with a lot of responsibilities. Trash Manager/coach. I started yesterday. It's for the local government in my former home town. Me and my coworker need to inspect and check areas of the town and keep an eye on people who toss their trash on the streets. And we have to write down reports and I GOT MY OWN DESK IN THE OFFICE! Whoa, that definitely feels weird. Plus having my own phone and email. Who would have thought that! Tonight I had to attend a meeting in another area and inform people about the new trash policies the local government is handing out. It's going to be a challenge.

Misty

Ronin
Feeling really bad for this little boy staying at the charity house. His parents and older brother don't give a **** about him. They practically neglect him. He's cute as a button, and really bright, and wants and needs attention worse than any one and a half year old l'd I've ever seen. You pick him up or touch him and he just sits still. If anyone is confused, I've never seen a one and a half year old sit still ever, especially not when you're trying to hold them or hold an ice pack to them. They're constant motion machines raised properly and this kid gets all serene. It's so depressing to realize this kid is already a casualty of people who **** like rabbits and don't give a **** about their offspring. He's one and a half and no significant figure in his life cares.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Feeling really bad for this little boy staying at the charity house. His parents and older brother don't give a **** about him. They practically neglect him. He's cute as a button, and really bright, and wants and needs attention worse than any one and a half year old l'd I've ever seen. You pick him up or touch him and he just sits still. If anyone is confused, I've never seen a one and a half year old sit still ever, especially not when you're trying to hold them or hold an ice pack to them. They're constant motion machines raised properly and this kid gets all serene. It's so depressing to realize this kid is already a casualty of people who **** like rabbits and don't give a **** about their offspring. He's one and a half and no significant figure in his life cares.

People dont realise it but that sort of thing is all too common unfortunately. My mother is a social worker and I hear about a lot of similar cases from her.

Night Owl

~Momentai
So I found a new job with a lot of responsibilities. Trash Manager/coach. I started yesterday. It's for the local government in my former home town. Me and my coworker need to inspect and check areas of the town and keep an eye on people who toss their trash on the streets. And we have to write down reports and I GOT MY OWN DESK IN THE OFFICE! Whoa, that definitely feels weird. Plus having my own phone and email. Who would have thought that! Tonight I had to attend a meeting in another area and inform people about the new trash policies the local government is handing out. It's going to be a challenge.
You've been training your whole life for this. :P It can't be that much different than your job as moderator. ;)

I have a Diff. Eq quiz this morning. I'm kind of wishing i'd have had more time to do more of the homework than just the problems required to be turned in.

Misty

Ronin
People dont realise it but that sort of thing is all too common unfortunately. My mother is a social worker and I hear about a lot of similar cases from her.

I knew it were true and common in theory, but this is the first case I've dealt with. The kid follows me around like a puppy. I'm supposed to be getting work done, but I get half the amount done because this kid is in my hair, and usually that'd annoy me to no end, but in this case, it doesn't.

Reactions: Dio

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Realizing I have been gone for quite some time. And so much has happened in that time. If only I had the time to tell, or if this were even an appropriate place too tell. I think I might be able to help someone, or maybe help someone in understanding better the struggles one of their loves ones are going through. There is a sickness spreading in the world right now.

On a more positive note it feels good to be posting things again. I missed this place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom