• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My cousin and his wife just had their newborn baby girl this morning shortly after midnight and since then there've been problems; she needed to get a c-section cuz the baby was 9 lbs and 22 inches and she was born jaundiced so she's been in an incubator all day and the parents aren't even allowed to hold her yet.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Apparently I have a lung infection which sucks. so I have to take two different antibiotics for the next two weeks, in addition to what I normally take. One of them makes it so I can't have anything high in calcium 6 hours before, or 2 hours after taking it, oh and there's a very slim chance my tendons may rupture. It is a very small chance, but still, I like my tendons :P I guess better now then when I have classes,
Basically; Cystic Fibrosis is a *****

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
A friend of mine from school got evicted less than 24 hours after she moved into her place, for a ridiculously stupid reason (her landlady was a *****), leaving her homeless in one of the most demanding times of the year for home rentals. She's looking for a new place, but I felt like I needed to do something nice, so I talked to my roommates and they agreed that we can host her for a few days, at least until she finds a place. I just hate seeing my friends struggle with things like that, and we have so much and are so privileged in our house, it seemed wrong not to. She seemed really surprised when I talked to her, not that I offered her hospitality, but that I said she can stay as long as she needs (most people only said she can stay for a night or two), but tbh, that's what friends are for. And I would feel guilty for weeks if I didn't offer up some space. I feel really good about myself now! :)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Well someone who I believed to be a good friend of mine stole my girlfriend from me today. I never thought he would do this to me.
I remember when I first introduced you two and you didn't get along at first. It's incredible how much things changed between you, but ultimately it seems she likes younger guys. I wish you the best :(

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
First day on my new medication. I had the best day in school I've had in a very long time. I was actually able to focus, stay on task, and not be distracted for once and I'm relieved that it's working so well to start even on a relatively small dosage.
If you're wondering what I'm taking it for, it's my ADD.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Currently trying to decide whether to do a program in South Korea or Japan over the coming Summer for some extra Uni credit (or Winter in that area). I've never been to South Korea before so I'd like to go but it costs about quite a bit more. The Japan one is 2 weeks and about $3700 total for everything (flights, tuition, accommodation, food etc...), and the Korea one will probably be about $5000 total for 3 weeks. My Uni will pay me a $1000 scholarship to do either one so that helps but as much as I'd love to do Korea that's pushing it. I plan on going to Korea in 2018 to see the Winter Olympics anyway I guess. But I'm still fairly conflicted.

Sent this to my sister last night with no context:

ba0d191825.jpg

She did not reply.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I flirt with one girl and she turns out to be the psycho of the building...I need to learn to read people better. I spent last night hiding in a closet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom