• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
@DARK MASTER
@Misty

Dear Mom and Dad,

I bet you guys should know that I am getting quite a wonderful education and I am having a blast.
I have been eating a lot of Turkey and staying very healthy. My professors are absolutely amazing, and I am well on my way to be an awesome musician. I've been making a lot of friends, and I now even have a pet fish named Jimmy.

I hope that all is well with you, and that Dad is paying his alamony. I am staying safe and having fun. I have really found a new home with amazing people. I miss you guys quite a lot though! I hope to see you soon.

Love,
Lozjam

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So, yesterday I was taking the elevator in Mariposa Hall down to the first floor to go out on a call, and as it was almost to the first floor, the elevator crashed and landed on the ground hard and I was stuck in there for a few minutes until it eventually winched itself back up.

Needless to say, that was enough excitement for a year.

Misty

Ronin
It turns out, there is a direct correlation between how many hours of sleep I missed and how many cans of soda will pile up on my desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom