• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't like needing caf. It's really bad for me particularly as it has been linked with causing bladder cancer in folks with my conditions. And I'm sucking at it because I like the taste
If you want to keep drinking soda but lay off the caffeine (which is why I am not a coffee drinker), try Root Beer or other non-caffeinated sodas.

Misty

Ronin
If you want to keep drinking soda but lay off the caffeine (which is why I am not a coffee drinker), try Root Beer or other non-caffeinated sodas.

The problem is that they usually have too much sugar in them for me. But, I'll certainly look into this as an alternative. Thanks.

Night Owl

~Momentai
The problem is that they usually have too much sugar in them for me. But, I'll certainly look into this as an alternative. Thanks.
Have you tried seltzer water? Basically it's just sugar free flavored carbonated water. It usually doesn't have any sweetners at all.

La Croix and Canada dry have some good tasting ones.

I like drinking them because they don't make my legs go nuts unlike regular sodas.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Then try diet root beer (tastes a lot like other soft drinks honestly), diet sprite, diet 7 up, there are lots. If you purely want something for colds try ginger ale

Misty

Ronin
Have you tried seltzer water? Basically it's just sugar free flavored carbonated water. It usually doesn't have any sweetners at all.

La Croix and Canada dry have some good tasting ones.

I like drinking them because they don't make my legs go nuts unlike regular sodas.

I have, but I end up hating how they taste. I feel like I just need to kick the habit, honestly.

Then try diet root beer (tastes a lot like other soft drinks honestly), diet sprite, diet 7 up, there are lots. If you purely want something for colds try ginger ale

The last one might be my new go to. That's a good idea. The others just aren't my jam. I'm really gonna try to give up soda, but maybe I'll keep in the ginger ale for when I'm sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom