• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

I like cats, we have a lovely siamese that comes to visit the house regularly and has started guarding our door. But what I really want is a little pug.

I'm surprised someone's allowing their Siamese to wonder about. Don't people pay quite a hefty fee for them? I've known quite a few to have been taken away and sold elsewhere, which is why most people won't let them outside.

010_big.jpg

Uncanny Valley =I

Misty

Ronin
I like cats, we have a lovely siamese that comes to visit the house regularly and has started guarding our door. But what I really want is a little pug.

Those are my favourite breed! The siamese cat I mean. I don't like pugs very much.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm surprised someone's allowing their Siamese to wonder about. Don't people pay quite a hefty fee for them? I've known quite a few to have been taken away and sold elsewhere, which is why most people won't let them outside.

010_big.jpg

Uncanny Valley =I
I didn't know about people selling them. I live in a nice are I wouldn't have thought people here would need to do that sort of thing, but who knows. At least there is no chinese takeaways in close proximity.

Reactions: Dan

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I wish I had a puppy I'm just never in to look after one.
Do you have a King Charles?
Yeah! She is just so cute.

Such a great breed of dog. They are pretty smart, and they absolutely love people and company.

We also used to have Pugs too. Lol. What little idiots they were. But they were so cute

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yeah! She is just so cute.

Such a great breed of dog. They are pretty smart, and they absolutely love people and company.

We also used to have Pugs too. Lol. What little idiots they were. But they were so cute

King Charles' used to be my favourite breed many years back. My uncle used to have a big fat one. It was just like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom