• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Pulled a muscle in my back while bowling this afternoon.
I'm hurting this evening.

I pulled a muscle in my back a few months back during heavy squats, so I know your pain. Get some muscle relaxers and painkillers from your doctor if your insurance covers that. Even if it doesn't, I'd recommend them just for one cycle coupled with staying away from anything that aggravates your injury as well as RICE, especially the Ice aspect of it. I remember when I pulled it, breathing was a total ****ing *****. The muscle was in my mid back, close to my right intercostals, and every breath was a ****ing dagger. Rest up, cheech, and you'll be fine in a few weeks.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I went to a fun comic fest today and got a couple cool things
This nice Splatoon poster, and a watch
WIN_20160814_17_29_03_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160814_17_29_51_Pro.jpg
Camera why with the low quality?
Wholesale-Vintage-cool-quartz-pocket-watch-necklace-watch-with-long-chain-Final-Fantasy-Advent-Wolf-Head.jpg
That's what the watch is

The comic fest was so cool!! I had a lot of fun. Saw some cool cosplays as well. If I had the money I'd probably buy a ton more things I don't need :P

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I went to a fun comic fest today and got a couple cool things
This nice Splatoon poster, and a watch
WIN_20160814_17_29_03_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160814_17_29_51_Pro.jpg
Camera why with the low quality?
Wholesale-Vintage-cool-quartz-pocket-watch-necklace-watch-with-long-chain-Final-Fantasy-Advent-Wolf-Head.jpg
That's what the watch is

The comic fest was so cool!! I had a lot of fun. Saw some cool cosplays as well. If I had the money I'd probably buy a ton more things I don't need :P

Consider me envious, i hope to one day go to a comic fest.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
It's pages 1112, 1113. etc. lol It's be hilarious if we actually reached the upper limit for pages.
im doubtful that there is one, but after 9999 the numbers wont fit anymore at the very least

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom