• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I don't know why, but that reminded me of the time I burped really loudly and scarred my friend who thought it was a lion.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
is it truly 15 days until I can return to the Mafia section? did Johnny and Jamie have to be so hard as to make it 60 days? 30 would have made the point for a first offense

also I come in Chocolate, that's nice

jesus how many Malon Alts are there?

is it truly 15 days until I can return to the Mafia section? did Johnny and Jamie have to be so hard as to make it 60 days? 30 would have made the point for a first offense

also I come in Chocolate, that's nice

jesus how many Malon Alts are there?
Uh there aren't any Malon alts

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I have a flat tire. I'm covered in bug bites. I'm hungry. I'm tired. I don't know what I wanna do with my life. I wish I had superpowers.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I still have a flat tire. Turns out I'm not strong enough to change it. The "bug bites" are spreading and now I don't know what they are so I need to go the doctor's but I have a flat tire. :fpalm:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was having a succlent Thai lunch today at a place which serves exclusively Thai food and is run by Thai women. I overheard one of the customers ask the owner if she went to visit her own country often, to which the owner replied 'once a year'.

'I bet it's lovely back in China isnt it?' The lady replied.

I found that pretty amusing that Thailand is a part of China now according to this lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom