• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I had a coronectomy last year of my bottom wisdom teeth (where your wisdom teeth are impacted but the roots cross the nerve in your lower jaw making it dangerous to remove straightforward, so they cut your gums open, saw your teeth off and sew you back up). I don't know how different that is from normal removal but that wasn't pleasant... but you'll be fine
They had to cut my whole jaw open to get the bottom one on the left side removed. And I kept singing "always look on the bright side of life".

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That sounds jaw-droppingly painful
Actually it wasn't. I'm very lucky to have a very high pain level. I was "lucky" to have a tooth which didn't want to leave me so they had to open my whole jaw to get it out. The dentist almost pulled me out of my chair to get even pieces of the tooth removed. I never felt anyhing except that I was a bit amazed that I could open my mouth that wide. I don't want to do it again though :P

Misty

Ronin
Got the confirmation today from a company I applied to that I can start a new job with them soon. I went in yesterday to treat one of their patients so they could see what I was like and they said they would get back to me. They did indeed get back to me and apparently they were pleased with what they saw and told me they want me to begin working with them soon.

It will be great to have some proper money coming in after my time spent being a lowly student.

What job/field that includes the term patients?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Actually it wasn't. I'm very lucky to have a very high pain level. I was "lucky" to have a tooth which didn't want to leave me so they had to open my whole jaw to get it out. The dentist almost pulled me out of my chair to get even pieces of the tooth removed. I never felt anyhing except that I was a bit amazed that I could open my mouth that wide. I don't want to do it again though :P

I got general anaesthetic :) no pain til after for me

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What job/field that includes the term patients?

Podiatry. Thats a foot person and lots of people confuse the term. I have gotten things before when I told them I was doing Podiatry like 'Ooh I love childen' or 'Yeah you look like the sort. Can you whip me up a diet plan at some stage'

Also I'm off to my favourite restaurant tonight to celebrate.

Last edited:

Misty

Ronin
Podiatry. Thats a foot person and lots of people confuse the term. I have gotten things before when I told them I was doing Podiatry like 'Ooh I love childen' or 'Yeah you look like the sort. Can you whip me up a diet plan at some stage'

I know what Podiatry is. I've had a love hate relationship with a podiatrist for eight years.

Congratulations!

Reactions: Dio

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
SnB4SnV.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm watching the original Doctor Who series for the first time and it's way more awesome then I thought it would be. For some reason I had thought it wouldn't be very good because I thought I'd only like the eleventh Doctor but no the original series is pretty cool actually image.gif

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
dbl post but I just threw my old capture board up for sale. Hopefully this will give me a much needed crutch to pay for **** before I go homeless. have a buy it now price for $350. Honestly I'd sell it for $250, but I'll see what I can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom