• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm flying back home from Hong Kong to Sydney tonight so I'll be back home soon :)

I had a great last night here in Shenzhen. They took us (students from Australia and Denmark) out to a fancy Italian restaurant and we could order whatever food/drink we wanted all covered by the company, so I'm a little hung over this morning. We also got a late check out here at the Shangri-La hotel so at least I can relax here for a bit, for my first experience at a 5 Star hotel it is very nice!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
WIN_20160716_13_07_55_Pro.jpg

I got a new tank for my betta the other day. I'm glad to finally have one with a filter.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It has been the hottest day of the year so far. I have wanted to go out and do something but the heat has weakened me and it is too much effort to move. So I am just lounging in front of a fan with a pint of ice and water.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
It has been the hottest day of the year so far. I have wanted to go out and do something but the heat has weakened me and it is too much effort to move. So I am just lounging in front of a fan with a pint of ice and water.

I didn't go out Tuesday, but yesterday was bad man. Walking around a college campus in Florida sucks in the summer.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in a couple weeks. It's a little later than most of my friends, and I'm kinda nervous about it. I don't handle pain too well.

Reactions: Dio

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
How much can you be taken for granted before you just walk away from people? I matter, I know I matter, I fight to remember I matter everyday. I don't want that being robbed from me by people who are supposed to care.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in a couple weeks. It's a little later than most of my friends, and I'm kinda nervous about it. I don't handle pain too well.
I got my first two wisdom teeth at the age of 18. I got the third one 14 years later. And the final one was about to get out too when they all had to be removed. It didn't hurt me at all to get them removed but every person is different. Ask them to knock you out :P

It has been very very hot over here the last four days. And on top of that my internet provider had huge problems. So I'm finally back online!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Got the confirmation today from a company I applied to that I can start a new job with them soon. I went in yesterday to treat one of their patients so they could see what I was like and they said they would get back to me. They did indeed get back to me and apparently they were pleased with what they saw and told me they want me to begin working with them soon.

It will be great to have some proper money coming in after my time spent being a lowly student.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die

I had a coronectomy last year of my bottom wisdom teeth (where your wisdom teeth are impacted but the roots cross the nerve in your lower jaw making it dangerous to remove straightforward, so they cut your gums open, saw your teeth off and sew you back up). I don't know how different that is from normal removal but that wasn't pleasant... but you'll be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom