• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Misty

Ronin
So some dumb thing I wrote about Hitler while rather exhausted got slightly over a hundred views...which is more than any serious, artistic writing I've ever done. Cannot tell if I should be pleased...jk, I'm pleased. It's all for the glory of the fuhrer.

Reactions: Dio

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I'm very concerned for my friend....
My friend, @DARK MASTER is a horrible sex addict. He is constantly going and going on about he's banging all of these Rare Selda Girls....

I don't know what to say to him, and I don't know how to bring him up. I don't know what to do... Should I confront him, or should he not know? It's getting to his mental health, and he's just getting obsessed.... He's not even playing Zelda with me anymore.... He's too focused on his buttery taste buds, so much so he isn't focused on what's important in life.

My friend, @DARK MASTER is a horrible sex addict. He is constantly going and going on about he's banging all of these Rare Selda Girls....

I don't know what to say to him, and I don't know how to bring him up. I don't know what to do... Should I confront him, or should he not know? It's getting to his mental health, and he's just getting obsessed.... He's not even playing Zelda with me anymore.... He's too focused on his buttery taste buds, so much so he isn't focused on what's important in life.
Id this a joke or do you actually want help

Brian Frost

JPEG DEATH
All I've been thinkin bout lately is how there are these foxes with guns in the smash bros and they have spaceships too but then you got someone like marth whos just really a sword from the feudal era and how can he really even imagine a gun and if there was a gun what would he even do with the fox who is in a spaceship he must be so confused by the fox with the gun and so he really would probably just get killed along with dededede whois morbidly obese and diabetic! ! how can he fight a gun when he is missing hiis insulin!!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
You write Tristan. You write your story.

I've started playing AoL not too long ago. Hopefully I beat it soon.\

Also I'm not excited for the busy work day tomorrow.

I don't think you really understand the whole story. DM hides his pain behind his sex addiction with Rare Selda Girls and his addiction to buttermilk chicken because he's constantly being bullied online by a yeti in League of Legends. He constantly makes fun of him and his turkeys, which has driven DM to live out a life of shame. The yeti is a "Muslim Islam mother ****er" and hacked DM's steam account. Upon contacting the yeti, he couldn't understand what the yeti was saying because he was typing in Sanskrit.

@DARK MASTER you're in my prayers, I hope you move past this ordeal and your sex, chicken, and turkey addiction, we're all standing behind you pal

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom