• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Misty

Ronin
Ronald McDonald House are a fantastic organization, they really helped my family when one of my cousins was terminally ill a few years back. Best of luck getting the job!

Yeah. They were really huge in my life and my family's life. We'd be bankrupt several times over or I would have had to be left alone on my numerous hospitalizations. Not to mention the whole day I was born and not leaving the hospital until I was a few weeks old. My parents had to just drive to this hospital I was flown to four hours away from their house...with their two year old son and then stay there for two weeks....before that affording food was a budget strain. Really cannot give them enough love.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
I'm happy with my post in the "what drugs have you tried" thread. As I explain in my post, I disagreed with my previous stance on the topic and changed my post accordingly. I truly hope people read through it as I spend about 30 minutes on it :P

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
DUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEE!!!!!!!
I started reading Bleach again!!!
Ichigo looks bad ass with his sort of half hollow form! and that was cool how he combined a gran rey cero with the getsuga tenshou. I was hoping for some kind of new move, or something. AND HE'S ABOUT TO ACTIVATE BANKAI WITH HIS NEW ZANPAKTO AND HE LOOKS ALL AWESOME AND....I have to wait until the new chapter.
ichigo-releases-bankai.png
tumblr_o87cooweLW1rxgq3go1_500.png

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
My mom was told she might start feeling a bit better in a few months...trying to stay optimistic. Her liver can't process the drugs they want to give her. Ahhh I feel awful for her

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hey guys! I just came back to tell you all that last night was my graduation ceremony, and now I am officially a high school graduate for the class of 2016! :pikalove: I felt like coming back here to post this because I kind of grew up with this website, and I think I first started posting here when I was in 8th grade. I don't know how often I'll be coming back to this site -- I'm sure it will be every once in a while -- but I wanted to say thank you all for being a part of my life! Cheers! :party:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hey guys! I just came back to tell you all that last night was my graduation ceremony, and now I am officially a high school graduate for the class of 2016! :pikalove: I felt like coming back here to post this because I kind of grew up with this website, and I think I first started posting here when I was in 8th grade. I don't know how often I'll be coming back to this site -- I'm sure it will be every once in a while -- but I wanted to say thank you all for being a part of my life! Cheers! :party:
Congrats my main nigga! You going to uni?

My dog died,I noticed his waterbowl dumpedo er after i came home from running errands and wenf outside to turn it over and refill it and he was dead. i didn't get to say goodbye. he was fine this morning when i fed him. iknow he was old but i thought he still had a ouple years left. my boyfriend is coming to help me bury him, i didn't spend time with him this morning like i usually do and he died alone.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
My dog died,I noticed his waterbowl dumpedo er after i came home from running errands and wenf outside to turn it over and refill it and he was dead. i didn't get to say goodbye. he was fine this morning,when i fed him. iknow he was old but i thought he still had a ouple years left. :'(
I'm sorry to hear that about your dog, at least you will always have your memories of him.:(

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Almost killed myself this week...

Whoa there, don't jump to conclusions. :P I am just teasing all of you with word play to let off my frustration. I am sound of mind and nothing's wrong. It was entirely physical, relating to how hot it was this week.

I left to help my parents build a shed on their permanent camping spot. It was dangerously hot outside. We worked for as long as we could each day, but we always were risking heat stroke by the end of each session. We went through three times as much water as we usually do on these trips. We could only work for about three hours a day every day. We didn't even get finished by the time we decided to leave. We still need to shingle the roof and put on the doors. My dad decided he could do that himself. And figured it'd be even more dangerous to put on the shingles in this heat, so he's going to wait for some cooler weather and go down there himself some time to finish it. He doesn't need help for that part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom