• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If someone wants to buy something then go ahead and do it; your money is yours not mine. Dont get anally annihilated when you ask MY opinion and I comd back saying its a waste of cash.
I didn't know he asked you your opinion. I thought the dude just asked for a Fitbit and you told him not to get one.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Happy Memorial Day
memorial-day.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
After spending a month dreading it, I finally got the phone call informing me that my grandma passed away today. We all knew it was coming as she was in hospice for the past 3 months, but it was still hard to hear regardless. If there's one thing I'm extremely grateful for though, it's the fact that I got to see her a month ago. I knew it was the last time I would so I got a sense of closure. Still gonna take a while to sink in though, and idk how hard its gonna hit me when it does.

I'll miss her dearly.

After spending a month dreading it, I finally got the phone call informing me that my grandma passed away today. We all knew it was coming as she was in hospice for the past 3 months, but it was still hard to hear regardless. If there's one thing I'm extremely grateful for though, it's the fact that I got to see her a month ago. I knew it was the last time I would so I got a sense of closure. Still gonna take a while to sink in though, and idk how hard its gonna hit me when it does.

I'll miss her dearly.

It's good you got closure in your relationhip through your last visit, Tristan. I wish you the best in dealing with your loss.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I've had a day of it starting from last night

• I became a great aunt. My niece gave birth 2 months premature. The baby only weighs just over 3 pounds but she's mostly ok, they have to help her breathe right now and she isn't old enough to feed but it looks good.
  • I went to a drag show
  • On the way to said drag show I came off a curb at a bad angle and ****ed my ankle up. Obviously I thought it was nothig so I ignored it til I woke up this morning and couldn't really walk.
  • My manager begged me to go into work, so I had to ask one of the engineers to give me a lift.
  • Got to work, couldn't concentrate for the pain, my other manager drove to hospital
  • I have badly sprained my ankle and it looks like a few weeks healing time
  • The best part? I have no idea how I'm going to get to work for the rest of the week. Or how I am gonna celebrate my birthday on friday at this point as I was meant to be going away but perhaps not?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I've had a day of it starting from last night

• I became a great aunt. My niece gave birth 2 months premature. The baby only weighs just over 3 pounds but she's mostly ok, they have to help her breathe right now and she isn't old enough to feed but it looks good.
  • I went to a drag show
  • On the way to said drag show I came off a curb at a bad angle and ****ed my ankle up. Obviously I thought it was nothig so I ignored it til I woke up this morning and couldn't really walk.
  • My manager begged me to go into work, so I had to ask one of the engineers to give me a lift.
  • Got to work, couldn't concentrate for the pain, my other manager drove to hospital
  • I have badly sprained my ankle and it looks like a few weeks healing time
  • The best part? I have no idea how I'm going to get to work for the rest of the week. Or how I am gonna celebrate my birthday on friday at this point as I was meant to be going away but perhaps not?
How are your hopping skills? 21 again is a special occasion after all.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't think my brother's friends know how to shower. Every time they come over the house smells like a sweaty gym bag covered in too much axe body spray. help
Axe? More like ass body spray. Lmfao you gotta admit you set that one up bro.

Now besided that, i fell for a ****ing meme once again. The PC meme. This piece of **** constantly blue screens, crashes, and more. Spent over $1200 on this MF and i am just so pissed. Cant believe i fell for this dumbass meme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom