• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
God, is there any job that doesn't require a college degree, or experience!?! **** I hate this
189843231.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
God, is there any job that doesn't require a college degree, or experience!?! **** I hate this
Don't NOT apply because you don't have experience. They say you need experience and you subsequently don't apply; it's an early way to weed people out. That being said, you do want to build experience whenever you can. But keep applying applying applying even if you're supposedly out of the jobs league. you'll strike gold one day, bro.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Holy crow i am absolutely livid right now. This ****head came into the store basicallu trying to get me to sell him a fitbit stool. I immediately told him its a piece of junk and to grab a regular stool. The jackass then says OH WELL YOU WOULDNT BUY ANY DAMN THING WOULD YOU. Like what the **** did you ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the high school and I have over 300 confirmed dollars. I've conducted numerous secret raids on the Gate of Anguish, and I am trained in garden warfare...

No seriously, this SOB wants me to sell him on useless frivolities. The ****er must've never been strapped for money. Absolutely does not value it at all. Go spend the money on a house, on the city, on poor kids. Stop wearing all that useless bull**** you hulking piece of ****. **** the hell off.

Assblasted because i dont buy LE SAMSUNG GEAR XD LE APPLE WATCH well no **** i wont buy it. Its USELESS. It has no practical application.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was in KFC today and they gave me the scrattiest pieces of hot wings, dry as a nuns **** they were. I took them in hand and I said to the server 'Look at these. I've payed for some hot wings, this is not acceptable. You have some bigger ones back there and I can see them'
'Oh no they are all that size' He lied, then his older colleague butted in 'Yes there are look' grabbing a pair of serving tongs and retrieving some of the juicier morsels for me. I got two free extra hot wings out of it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Holy crow i am absolutely livid right now. This ****head came into the store basicallu trying to get me to sell him a fitbit stool. I immediately told him its a piece of junk and to grab a regular stool. The jackass then says OH WELL YOU WOULDNT BUY ANY DAMN THING WOULD YOU. Like what the **** did you ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the high school and I have over 300 confirmed dollars. I've conducted numerous secret raids on the Gate of Anguish, and I am trained in garden warfare...

No seriously, this SOB wants me to sell him on useless frivolities. The ****er must've never been strapped for money. Absolutely does not value it at all. Go spend the money on a house, on the city, on poor kids. Stop wearing all that useless bull**** you hulking piece of ****. **** the hell off.

Assblasted because i dont buy LE SAMSUNG GEAR XD LE APPLE WATCH well no **** i wont buy it. Its USELESS. It has no practical application.
You've got to let people spend their money on what they want. Those microsoft watches are good. I can't speak for the others I've never used one or know anyone that does.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You've got to let people spend their money on what they want. Those microsoft watches are good. I can't speak for the others I've never used one or know anyone that does.
If someone wants to buy something then go ahead and do it; your money is yours not mine. Dont get anally annihilated when you ask MY opinion and I comd back saying its a waste of cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom