• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok guys, opening back up now as I have dealt with the situation. If someone can sign up and go off like that in the first 2-3 days, they won't be returning.

---------------------

It would be worthwhile to ignore him for now

In the future, rather than fuelling/responding to the user whom is rampaging, the above attitude would be much more favourable.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I feel so alone right now. And I am not sure why. I have support from a lot of people. I have a loving girlfriend, pretty okay parents, some good friends... But I still feel so trapped and alone and I have absolutely no idea why.
Maybe you should go out and do a hobby, take a class, and meet new people?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Has it ever been officially stated what the multiplier for Super Saiyan 3 was?
I know Super Saiyan was x50 base, and I think Super Saiyan 2 is x100 base

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am back to say that i am tired of degenerates. Ive seen them all. They all imo need to disappear. You want to steal, be an asshole, etc? Then go byebye.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Apologiee for the doubke post but man...im starting tk feel down again. In many ways i appreciate the internet, but the fact it exists is a huge detriment for me socially and it shows. Meh. Sooner or later itll be all over for me anywah, just grin and bare it.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
i think we need a life president of the ZD forum

I'd nominate Jimmu. Why? cuz holy crap is jimmy good at dealing with everything.

Yeah, Jimmy handled it pretty well. I think it is important we leave our feedback on his performance, because it helps him stay in touch with what the community wants.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yeah, Jimmy handled it pretty well. I think it is important we leave our feedback on his performance, because it helps him stay in touch with what the community wants.

I think me wanting Jimmu as life president is indicitive enough. But yeah Jimmy and the team did a good job. Granted my only issue is after that 2nd lock dude needed to be monitered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom