• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Well i didn't think i'd lose respect from some people here but it's happened, sweet jesus i've never seen a bigger carwreck....... well aside from the motorway but still.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Am I the only one who thinks Windows 10 is the second best Windows ever? I give the slight edge to 7 because I'm still more used to its home button and general layout.
Telemetry =! Good windows.
That aside since i have nothing to hide, the only thing keeping w10 from being great are the forced updates. I torrent things, i download **** from game sites and i leave my pc on for days. When i wale up to find it telling me ro log in, i instantly realize thag my downloads stopped. =/

Feverish

Source of stink
I've only ever had conflicts with dudes. No woman has ever given me issues like guys have, online and irl, but as you can guess more so irl. Women always have acted friendly towards me or payed me no attention, both of which I'm fine with. Yet a dude put me into a self hating mood for a month and several dudes are the sources of my absolutely grand list of insecurities. I think that's really odd.

Basically I like women a lot because they can be so sweet. No need for anyone to tell me about the hags they've dealt with, sorry, but I won't change my mind on it.

Last edited:
I've only ever had conflicts with dudes. No woman has ever given me issues like guys have, online and irl, but as you can guess more so irl. Women always have acted friendly towards me or payed me no attention, both of which I'm fine with. Yet a dude put me into a self hating mood for a month and several dudes are the sources of my absolutely grand list of insecurities. I think that's really odd.

Basically I like women a lot because they can be so sweet. No need for anyone to tell me about the hags they've dealt with, sorry, but I won't change my mind on it.
I kind of agree. I mean I like people of both genders, but I'm my experience girls have always been nicer.

Feverish

Source of stink
Oh, and all that made me sound like I've dated guys or girls. I've literally never dated in my life and I'm straighter than a ruler.

Dan

Well I know you told me not to but I still think it needs to be mentioned. These hags are the worst hags I've ever death with. They are mean and treat men like pawns. They typically slap their man's ass and you can hear the impact of the slap throughout the entire canyon.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain

I think there is room for both relationships in life. However, guys are so much easier to be around then girls, once you find some legitimate friends.

In general, girls can take one thing that you say and completely turn it against you for the rest of your entire life. With guys, you normally just get a cheeky punch in the arm whenever you say something wrong. Normally, guys do not hold petty grudges for very long, at least in my experience. And guys are way more truthful than girls.

With a guy, you either like him or you don't, and you can easily tell which is which. Girls can put up this whole facade of pretending to like you just to preserve your feelings. A girl can pretend to be nice to you, and talk **** about you behind their back. Guys normally just straight up tell you.

These are just generalizations in my experience though. Due to differing areas, people can very much grow up in different mindsets. This doesn't mean that all women are like this nor all men. It's just patterns I have noticed for the average girl and guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom